Do you happen to be moving from Boston to Kentucky soon but don’t know where to begin? Let Stark Moving and Storage Company successfully assist you with your move. Our rates are very affordable, and as an independent moving company, we can provide you with a tailored service that neatly fits your needs.
Once hired, our crew will swiftly pack, load, and transport the belongings in your home or office swiftly to its new space in Kentucky. The Stark Team will custom crate high-value and fragile items to withstand the commute without incurring damage. From your books, wine glasses to expensive art pieces, everything arrived at its destination in time.
Moving from Boston to Kentucky
Known as the Bluegrass State, Kentucky is known for its tobacco farms, bourbon, horses, and Kentucky Derby. This state has plenty of nature’s paradise spots in the form of parks, forests, lakes, waterfalls, and caves.
Here’s what you have to look forward to in your new home state of Kentucky:
- Climate: Kentucky gets plenty of rainfall and moderate temperatures. No need to struggle with extreme weather conditions as temperatures here typically range from 23°F to 88°F, depending on the season. Mild weather means that you can enjoy outdoor hikes, biking, horse riding, and other activities all year round. This climate is also ideal for agriculture, so if you’re into gardening, you can look forward to growing your fruits and vegetables in your backyard.
- Eclectic cities: This state is packed with 425 towns, each with its own personality. Louisville is the largest city in Kentucky. Other popular areas here include Lexington, Covington, Bowling Green, Danville, Jeffersontown, and Georgetown. You can live on a ranch, small town, or in a condo if you want more of a city feel.
- Growing workforce: This state is one of the major hotspots for auto manufacturers. Toyota has its manufacturing facilities here, in Georgetown and Erlanger. Ford also has a plant here in Louisville. Other top employers in Kentucky belong in the health and education sectors.
- Affordable housing: Houses in Kentucky are much cheaper than in most Boston suburbs. The home median price in this state sits at a beat of $123,200. And you should be able to find an apartment for $800.
- Perfect location for traveling: Kentucky conveniently sits in proximity to several major cities such as Cincinnati, Nashville, and St. Louis, making it easy for those looking for a quick escape during the weekend.
Stark Movers has helped Boston residents relocate to Louisville, Lexington, Fort Thomas, Bowling Green, Frankfurt, Covington, Paducah, Villa Hills, Danville, Owensboro, Fort Wright, Edgewood, independence, Bardstown, Erlanger Jeffersontown, Murray, and many other areas in Kentucky.
Contact us to learn more about our moving from Boston to Kentucky services. We will also be happy to provide you with a custom quote.