You have a lot in store for yourself when moving from Chicago to Georgia, including a fantastic music scene, professional sports teams, top-notch dining options, craft beer, and much more. You should be ready to give up deep-dish pizza and heavy Chicago accents in favor of sweet tea. You won’t be alone as you begin your new adventure in Georgia because Atlanta is one of the metro areas with the greatest population growth and is luring immigrants from all around.
Advantages of moving to Georgia
- If you enjoy the outdoors, Atlanta is a brilliant city to move to.
- Many people travel to Atlanta in search of excellent schools and job prospects.
- The greatest quality is affordability. According to Payscale, Georgia now has a 1% cheaper cost of living than the country as a whole.
- Atlanta’s downtown offers a lot to see, but Midtown and Buckhead are also a ton of fun.
- The climate is typically warm, with daytime highs in the 50s and 60s and lows in the 20s and 30s at night.
Why you should choose us
Moving from Chicago to Georgia can be stressful, so it’s crucial to engage the assistance of dependable movers from Chicago to Georgia to ensure it goes smoothly and without a hitch. Stark has been relocating customers like you for many years, and our qualified staff is trained and ready to offer knowledgeable guidance and first-rate service at every turn. Our experts will handle all the tedious labor so you can concentrate on starting your new life in Georgia, from helping you pack and unpack to shipping your goods safely and effectively!