Moving comes with a never-ending list of things to do. The task of emptying drawers, cabinets, and closets, then packing it all can easily drain hours from your days and weeks. Packing is something people decide to DIY in an attempt to cut costs. But know that this may make your goods vulnerable to damages.
All goods are built differently, some more fragile than others. Hiring expert packing and unpacking help guarantee the safety of all items during commute.
While you may spend countless days getting everything wrapped, professionals are able to do it all in just 24 to 48 hours. Plus, we know what kind of boxes and materials are needed to get the job done right.
Packing pros systematically approach the job. From bringing our supplies to labeling each box, we make it easy to know where each item is.
Expert Packing and Unpacking Services
Stark Movers offers three tiers of packing and unpacking services:
- Complete packaging: The Stark Team will wrap everything and unpack the items following delivery. We will come equipped with the necessary moving boxes and materials.
- Partial packaging: This option is best suited for those who want our services for a particular room. For example, you may decide to DIY packing of the majority of the household items except for those in your garage.
- Fragile-only packaging: Breakable items require careful handling and expert wrapping for maximum protection. If you have fine china sets, piano, paintings, mirrors, or other items made from fragile materials, hire us for our fragile-only service. We use an expert combination of packaging and protection materials to secure the items, so it doesn’t move within the box.
Depending on how much help you need, we will develop a custom plan and quote for you.
Why Choose Stark Moving and Storage Company?
Pack and unpack movers are dime-a-dozen, but the Stark Team is the best option for you. Here’s why:
- Our team provides full-scale packing and unpacking services at an affordable price.
- We use special boxes for mirrors, lamps, TV, wardrobe, and other items that won’t fit in a regular box.
- After delivery, we will place everything (including furniture) exactly where you want them.
- We will handle the disassembly and reassembly of any furniture.
- We offer loading, unloading, transportation, and storage solutions too.
Ready to get started? If you’re looking for moving companies that pack and unpack, get in touch with us today. Let’s get you started with a free quote.