It is not for nothing that many people are afraid of moving because with the wrong approach, the folk saying “Moving is equal to two fires” can come true. To properly pack things to avoid damages and breaking is the first and the most important matter.
To collect and prepare equipment for moving, one needs special materials. A standard packing set includes:
- cardboard boxes of different sizes;
- sheets of cardboard;
- bubble wrap;
- plastic wrap;
- moving tape.
You can go to a hardware store with this list and spend several hours there trying to find and choose the necessary items. We know how to simplify this task and save time. We are a packing and moving firm that is ready to offer you a set of all the necessary products. We serve as a trusted group that provides packing services in Boston area. Due to our professional assistance, hundreds of our clients have already experienced only positive emotions during moving.
6 points that make you call us
- The firm’s team includes professional packers and movers who know how to keep clients’ goods protected during transportation. They are well versed in wrapping all sorts of products from different materials. A high level of professionalism guarantees confidence and calmness to our clients.
- We are guided by logistics standards when providing moving and packing services. In the Boxes & Suppliers section, website visitors will find all the available options.
- Dwellers who want to hire home packers and movers “near me” can take advantage of a wide range of options, including packing and unpacking.
- Our clients’ convenience is our priority. Flexibility is our peculiarity; our packers n movers will drive up to your house at any time when it suits you.
- Packers & movers “near me” will save your time if you plan to move to a new office or home. They have great experience and cope with their duties quickly. So, be sure that you won’t have to spend long hours trying to pack things yourself.
- The firm’s pricing policy is affordable. Below, you’ll find a full-service packing and moving price list.
Boxes and supplies costs
Stark Moving and Storage Inc. does boxes delivery services. Here our prices for boxes and supplies:
Roll of tape – $3.5;
Small ‘book’ box – $3;
Medium box – $4;
Large box – $5;
Picture/mirror box – $6;
Dish pack box – $7;
Wardrobe box – $15;
Shrink wrap (per item) – $5;
Ream packing paper (bundle) – $24;
TV kit – $150.
Tips to keep in mind when packing things
Stark Movers secure furniture with heavy duty blankets. Appliances and equipment should be packed the most carefully. For this purpose, one needs big and sturdy boxes. Large boxes are best used for light things (clothes, children’s toys).
As you see, there are many subtleties to this question. Our employees are aware of all hidden catches and cope with them. Their work is organized effectively.
Those dwellers who want to hire movers and packers “near me” will never regret choosing our company. A personal assistant will help find the most appropriate option and answer all your questions.